Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Why is a story about hippies important? What’s the big deal?
- A lot of people need hope and deliverance in this day.
- We all struggle with the inward spiritual battle between right and wrong – between knowing what we ought to do and what we want to do.
- It’s a fun story of high flying adventure
- The discourses on The Heart of a Pioneer, Winning, and Striving for Success inspire us to realize all that God has for us.
- It develops a detailed explanation of the hippie culture and its ideals, why they were so appealing, and why they eventually dwindled.
- To my knowledge, it is the only eye witness account of Woodstock, hip centers like Haight Ashbury and Georgetown, and the action of pot smuggling, although I did read a book called, “Weed: The Adventures of a Dope Smuggler” during this time.
- Most importantly, it is a “you were there” account of the heavenly battle for a soul that would become a mighty soldier of the cross.
- Jesus knocked Paul the Apostle off his horse, cast demons out of “Dustin Morgan”, and can do the same for anyone today.